Monday 4 April 2005

Mon 4 Apr, back to work

Well today is my first day back in full time employment for quite awhile. Federal Public Servant, APS6, with Defence in Victoria Barracks.

Today's run is easy to fit in, wife starts work at 7ish and I'm not neeeded until 8.30am. So I start in Southbank/Sth Melbourne, where we park the car, and make my way to the Tan (Govt Dve). Here I do a little stretching and take off, I complete my first lap in 16:50 and continue on for a second lap. On the second lap I decided that I will do a few repeats of Anderson St, just to spice up the run, so I do 3 repeats of Anderson and then continue on to Government Dve and try and pick up the pace in the last km.

Not a bad run, worked up a good sweat, which I needed after a few drinks on the weekend. Wore my CR singlet and didn't get a call!

No comments: