Friday 15 April 2005

Fri 15 Apr, 2 laps of the Tan

Well I had Thursday off from running, my first day off in ten days, I think I was due. This morning I ran from Coventry St, Sth Melbourne to Government Drive and then did 2 laps of the Tan, cruising along without going too fast or slow, first lap 17m 1sec & the 2nd was 16m 55s. A couple of light stretches and off to work.

Plan for the weekend, 11km on Saturday on roads around home & Sunday 90 minutes at the You Yangs. I have noticed that I feel my hips for the first few minutes of my runs, will hopefully catch up with my physio at the Club run on Sunday and ask for a general diagnosis.

Well 2 weeks off my new job have come and gone, I have maintained my running regime without hassle and all is ok.

I read LuckyLeg's Blog last night , she sounds very down after the problems with the correctness of the 50km race at the Canberra Marathon, here's hoping that all turns out well and she continues running. ;-)

No comments: