Wednesday 9 March 2005

Wed 9 Mar, massage

An easy 5km and 20 minutes of stretching this morning. Left home at 5.10am and it was dark (first time out this early for a few months), but beautiful weather for running, very still and probably about 12 degrees. Ran around the local Hoppers area, mainly on the road due to light issues.

Still coughing, but feel ok, but didn't push the point this morning, very cruisy pace, mainly getting out so I can stretch lots before my massage today.

A one hour massage with Narelle and she knows I have finished up for the T&F season, so she will go 'deep'........ (I wish I knew how to do a concerned smiley)


P.S - Had my massage, all was surprisingly good, I haven't had a massge for more than 2 months and I wasn't sure how my stretching regime has been. But the regime must have been ok, calfs excellent, shins excellent, quads excellent, ITB good and hammies good (she did find a few 'spots' in the their that made me squirm...but overall, considering it was deep, it was a very enjoyable massage!

No comments: