Thursday 10 March 2005

Thu 10 Mar, Brimbank easy run

This morning I went to Brimbank Park and ran the Rivertrail along the bike path with some variations. There is a big hill near the start which I never used to be able to do with any confidence, today I did it 4 times and whilst working and breathing hard I always knew I was cruising up it with no probs at all.

Just short of 70 minutes today, feel good after the massage and all is well. No intention of pushing myself today, just out there putting some k's in the legs and enjoying myself.

I have been having some 'nipple' concerns for the past months, even short sessions I am bleeding, especially the right one. Do need to get some more Bodyglide, but in the mean time I have been using bandaids, but today they fell off at the 15 minute mark??? Anyway, 15 minutes later I could start to feel the rubbing so singlet off, scare the public (well a few older ladies going for an adventure/walk). As soon as I start running I must get excited because my nipples become hard???

Anyway a good run, finished off with some stretching.

No comments: