Monday 21 March 2005

Mon 21 Mar, long run

Well I feel ok after yesterday's race, I even had 2 beers last night! A couple of fellow racers yesterday were talking about doing their long run later in the arvo, I didn't think that was fair on the family so I planned a long one for today.

Ran from home to Riverbend Park on the Werribee River, (20 min on road), then up thru Presidents Park, back to the river and up into Wyndham Park along the river area, a lap of Wyndham Park and then return the same way. All up 100 minutes and just cruised along at 4.50ish pace, beautiful morning, not as good as yesterday, but nice.

Finished off with some quickish stretches, I need to get moving, I'm off to church (I hope the roof don't fall down), Connor's school has a service in the Church with the Prep & Grade 1 students conducting an Easter Paraliturgy. Will be good to see the little ones doing the readings and other stuff, and then some singing. :-)

No comments: