Friday 21 December 2007

I will run tomorrow (I hope)...

Thanks everyone for your concern via email, posts here and in person or on the phone! No dates, but the op will occur in the first or second week of January 2008 and it has to happen.

My achilles is on the improve, well it has to be, I haven't run for over 2 weeks and have had a couple of physio sessions. Bel (physio) believes there is improvement and we will see what occurs in the next week (appt on Monday). I was given the go ahead to run on a flat soft surface on Thursday, but I was too busy to find the 30 minutes to spare. Today (Fri) I looked after the boys instead of them going to holiday care and I've cracked a beer waiting for my weekend guests from Warnambool. So hopefully David & I will find the time to go for a run.

Isn't the rain here in Melbourne great, yes I know its a bugger for running, but....we all know we need it!


For many who are regular readers may know that this was my first year of coaching (excluding U6 & 7 children) which has been a learning and rewarding experience which I tend to note on another blog (which is private), but I wanted to post here a public thank you to those who have asked for my help and allowed me to help them with their personal goals! And of course a BIG thanks for all of the pressies! :)

3 comments:

jojo said...

..glad to hear you can run tomorrow.. and that youre back on line too!!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Stu, I so hear you about the coaching position, I think that coaching kids is one of the most rewarding things you can do. I hope the op goes really well!

Ewen said...

I hope the op goes well Stu. I guess it'll be a build-up for the winter season now.

Well done with coaching the kids (and others) this year... may it continue in 2008!