Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day casual run

Out the door in the morning, from my drive way I ran along Mossfiel Rd about 1km on the side of the road in the bike lane and then onto the grass on the 'flood plains' (well that's what I call them). I ran on the grass crossing roads, past Hoppers Secondary (Ads work location), past Belbridge PS (Clare's hubbys work location) and then a little further on until hitting 20 minutes. I then walked for 60 sec in the same direction and then turned with the intent on making it back the entire way in 20 minutes.

An enjoyable pace with some awareness of my achilles in the early stages, but nothing too bad actually. Back home in 20:05, pretty happy with that pacing and then after walking to cool down for 5 min I did some basic stretching for 5-10 minutes.


I spent the day walking and browsing for a few hours and surprisingly my achilles was really happy today. :-)

No comments: