Monday 6 November 2006

Mon 06 Nov 06, recovery run

9km today and 26km for the week so far.

Tired and hungry would be the best way to describe how I feel after yesterdays event. I jogged from work and met a small group at 12:40pm at the Pillars for a casual stroll through the Botanical Gardens, then around Fawkner Park, back to the Tan and finishing at the Pillars again. A quick drink and a short stretch of my quads and then a slow run back to work.

Melbourne Cup tomorrow, so a day off from work which will involve a quiet day of recovering from a few after work drinks (finished 5am ish) and reading the form guide and hopefully a few wins.

1 comment:

Sekhmet said...

My goodness! You were out drinking with your work buddies until 5am or were working until 5am?????

I think I miust be getting old.....