Friday 21 March 2008

Good Friday

The start of Easter is suppose to be the four days where I normally run lots and lots, but not this year.... :( I'm still not running, since my last post I spent a fair amount of time of a stationary bike doing intervals' and also once a week 20-25km at 18-20mph.

Last weekend I went to Bendigo for the Vic Little Aths State T&F Champs as an official for two days and to try and watch some of my athletes events. Overall nine kids competed and seven achieved PBs and one resulting in a silver medal in the U10 60m hurdles, well done Mia. Two VERY hot days, 38 & 39 degrees with a warm wind on the Sunday and just lots of heat that was sapping energy from all.

This week, lots of paid work & volunteer work, a couple of gym sessions, a pilates class and scans & x-rays. I have my results from the scans, but it is at work and there was LOTS of big words, calcification was a regular one. I'll post the words next Tue, as I have my next appt at OPSMC on Wed.

1 comment:

jojo said...

hopefully it will be good news with two small words... start running