Thursday 11 November 2010

2010 to date

Hmmm maybe....

Coaching 25+ runners of various ages, the first half of the year was going ok, but in Jun/Jul I tore my hip lumbrum, strain my TFL and was suffering hip bursitis as a combination the left glute was weak.

Mid to early October I returned to jogging and now starting to do a little more & my body is sore (good, but sore).


Coaching is great and I'm really enjoying it on all levels, obviously very satisfying to have some quite good runners, three State Champions (Alexie, Jo & Teagan), a couple who are regular national level athletes & a couple just missing out. Loving it and hope to continue helping those who choose me. :)

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Glad to hear you're getting back into it! Take it easy, slow and steady wins the race!

Ewen said...

A post! You must be running again. Take it easy. Keep enjoying the coaching. You're much appreciated by your athletes.

jojo said...

yep and of course you still have a GREAT gf :)

Ewen said...

Even if she does lose her keys all the time... and get her jeans stolen.

Anonymous said...

Volvo S80 Turbo

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.